Oh hello, Monday. Since Miss Monday has to crash the party, I thought I'd spend today's post reminiscing about the weekend. Some would say, hey don't live in the past man! but I say reflecting on happy moments and awesome internet finds is good for your gratitude muscles...
1. Lazily browsing Etsy shops in my pajamas, now that's my kind of shopping... Found this lovely little print via The Paris Print Shop.
3. Ever wonder what summer tastes like? Two words: huckleberry lemonade. Denverites, get it at The Hornet.
4. Holy gorgeous food photography, French Cuisse.
5. So you know all those times you played beer pong in college?? Oh yeah, ha I never played either... anyhoo Friday Academy makes ceramic red solo cups! Ok, that's cool.
6. Graffiti encouraged in a gallery? Well allllright. Go write on the wall at the Colorado Photographic Arts Center.
8. I live right next to a magical place called Aspen Grove (really it's not magical, it's an outdoor shopping center) and every month they host a Paris Street Market. They had these giant metal letters for sale. Pretty rad find for the suburbs.
9. No explanation needed. Just enjoy... and then order 12. Confetti cookie-wich via Tookies.
Happy Monday, friends!