Happy Monday, friends! I hope you're all looking at a short work week as we approach Thanksgiving aka stuffing & mashed potato day. Is there anything better than stuffing and mashed potatoes? I'm actually not a big turkey fan (shhh), so I live for the sides... I started thinking about some of my favorite things about Thanksgiving... here's what I found:
1. Ready. Set. Eat. These are probably the best (and most honest/accurate) Thanksgiving invitations ever. Love.
2. SO. I'm really not a great cook... not even a good cook... ok not a cook at all. I can make oatmeal and bagels. That's about the extent of my kitchen skillz. BUT for Thanksgiving, I've always been asked to bring something. When I was younger, I was in charge of rolls... but now, now I'm in charge of green bean casserole. That's right. I'm moving up. Maybe if I had this uh-mazing green dress and green kitchen, I'd cook more... no? (Photographed by Ditte Isager)
3. I love Thanksgiving because it gives me an excuse to reflect and think about all the things I'm grateful for, all the joyous and the maybe not-so-joyous things that are happening in my life. I basically do this on the daily, but it feels like you have to do it on Thanksgiving. This tattoo is the jam.
4. This is the most awesome Thanksgiving-related art print ever... fact. 24K Gold Wishbone by Gilded Mint.
5. I love stuffing, did I mention that already? I could really eat stuffing all year round... hmm why don't I?
6. Such a great photo, yes? It perfectly captures the essence of Thanksgiving... the autumn colors and fancy clothes, the feeling of togetherness and love. Perfect. It just needs a plate of stuffing.
7. Another adorbs Thanksgiving card. Salmon pink and light blue really go well together... just like stuffing and mashed potatoes.
See our pins for the IN LOVE series on pinterest.