1. I found the most awesome site ever this weekend. Hobstr creates hobby starter kits for your next creative project. Ummm awesome. I'm seriously thinking about trying their Holga starter kit. Lomography, or toy camera photography, creates super awesome flaws and effects such as vignetting, blurring, discoloration, and lens flaring. Just like Instagram only cooooler. Check out their Pinterest board of Holga photos.
2. If said Holga starter kit is purchased, how many photos do you think I'd take of this little guy? It might get out of hand. Sorry Meowmers, I might be following you around with a camera soon...
4. I did a little house/pet-sitting for my Dad this weekend. It's always nice to go home every once in a while... makes me reflect on my life a lot. Does that happen to you when you go home?
5. Denver friends. Eat at Toast. You won't be disappointed.
6. Me and Kevin decided to have a pizza making party on Saturday... and it. got. crazy. Just kidding. But we decided to make our own individual pizzas, so he had free reign to put anything on his pizza without my input, something that rarely (never) happens when we share a pizza... so this is what we ended up with: buffalo chicken pizza with onions and blue cheese VS veggie pizza with artichokes, olives, mushrooms, spinach, and feta. Hmm can you guess which one's mine? P.S. they were both amazing... maybe I should let him pick the pizza toppings more often.
7. Amen, pink balloon, amen.
8. This weekend I learned that sangria is crazy easy to make... and crazy delicious. So excited to feature this summer sangria on The Art Drank tomorrow, eep! And so excited to drink the rest of it that's in the fridge...
9. Is there any better way to end the weekend than with sushi and Breaking Bad? The answer is no, no there isn't.
How was your weekend??
(all photos without links were taken by me for artsocial)