With my trip to NY quickly approaching, I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my precious 2 days there...
... here are my thoughts so far:
1. eat an authentic New York bagel. There's a place in Denver called New York Bagel, but something tells me the bagels are just made here in Denver... and yes, this is my number 1 wish.
2. drink a cosmopolitan - I know, I know. What can I say, Sex and the City was basically my dating guide for 10 years... until I realized taking real life advice from a tv show probably isn't the best idea.
3. Brooklyn. I just want to go there, hang out, soak it all in. Omigosh if I could visit the Tattly headquarters, I would die. Even if I could just walk by their headquarters. Casually of course... while staring.
4. go to H&M. Ok I know in the city of New York there are waaaay cooler places to shop than H&M, but everywhere I travel this is where I go. It's my weird travel thing. Best H&M so far? Paris.
5. gallery hop in the city I'm pretty sure invented gallery hopping. Last week I posted a few of my exhibition picks. A few more gems I've come across since then include Interstate Projects (in Brooklyn!), The Pace Gallery, and the David Nolan Gallery. I better stop researching, I'll just keep finding more and more arty awesomeness.
See you soon, New York. I'll be the girl incessantly taking instagrams...